Here is my list:
1) Life's That Way by Jim Beaver - This book chronicles the author's wife's battle with cancer. I wanted this book because I'm a fan of the author. He is an actor from my favorite TV show Supernatural.
2) Spook by Mary Roach - I loved the first book I read by this author, Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers. It had a lot of interesting facts and I suspect this one does too.
3) In The Woods by Tana French - A friend recommended this book so I jumped to get it. I think there a second book in the series now so I'm behind.
4) Conscious Dreaming by Robert Moss - I've read Dreaming True by this author and loved it. Enjoy dream analysis and thought this would be another great read.
5) Crazy Aunt Purl's Drunk, Divorced and Covered in Cat Hair by Laurie Perry - Crazy Aunt Purl is a blog I enjoy reading. I couldn't pass up the book just based on the title alone.
6) Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make A Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell - Again read another book, Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking, from this author and loved it. Had to get this book when it came out. Now he has another book, Outliners: The Story of Success, which I have forbidden myself to buy until I read the Tipping Point.
7) It's Your Time by Joel Osteen - Apparently getting this book hasn't given me the time to read it yet.
8) Don't Give It Away by Iyanla Vanzant - This was an impulse buy while walking through the bookstore.
9) Practical Intuition by Laura Day - This was recommended by Oprah. Laura Day was on her show. Need I say more?
10) The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand - This was listed as a recommended book.
Hopefully I'll get around to reading these, even if only a couple this year.